Exercise to shrink the stomach is of course very necessary so that our bodies always look prime, Moms!
The presence of belly fat is not only difficult to get rid of, but also the most dangerous.
The AARP or American Association of Retired Persons warns that people with belly fat are at increased risk of developing heart disease, diabetes, stroke and certain cancers.
Therefore, if you feel that you have quite a lot of belly fat and are bothering you, you should start considering eliminating or shrinking your stomach.
Table of Contents
Unfortunately, shrinking the stomach is not as easy as the theory suggests, you know.
Not only is the actual effort difficult, but knowing how to burn belly fat properly is a challenge.
So, below are some easy belly-shrink movements that can be done at home.
Getting closer to Moms getting the ideal stomach you want. Try it, come on!
Variations of Sports Movement to Shrink the Stomach
There are several core-focused exercises that can burn fat all over the body.
"Not only does it shape the stomach to be flat, but it also makes the core of the body stronger," said Corey Phelps, a fitness trainer and nutrition expert, launching from Prevention.
There are many types of sports to shrink the stomach, from yoga movements to sports such as sit ups.
Here are various types of exercise to help burn belly fat and tighten it.
The best way to burn a little extra fat around the belly, is to do crunches .
This movement to reduce the stomach is done by lying on the mat and then bending the knees with the feet on the mat.
Feet should be hip-width apart. Then, raise your hands and place them behind your head, but don't interlock your fingers.
Take a deep breath in this position. Slowly lift your upper body off the floor, exhale afterward.
Lift your body as much as you can without changing the position of other body parts.
Then, as you return to the lying position, inhale as you lower yourself back onto the mat.
Beginners can try to do 10 crunches per set, and do at least two or three sets a day.
2. Reverse Crunch
Another exercise movement that is included in yoga to shrink the stomach is the reverse crunch .
Reverse crunches work the transverse abs, which are the deepest muscles in the abs .
This method is the most helpful way to burn lower belly fat, especially for women.
To do a reverse crunch , lie down in the crunch position . Then, lift your feet into the air.
Exhale as you lift yourself up, and pull your thighs up to your chest. Make sure the chin is not close to the chest.
You can try this exercise to reduce your stomach and thighs in 1 week starting later!
3. Twist Crunch
Still included in yoga, another exercise to shrink the stomach, namely the twist crunch.
How to do twist crunches , you have to lie on your back on the mat, and bend your legs with your feet flat on the ground.
The hand position is similar to the sit-up movement, which is under the head. Then, lift your right shoulder and bring it to your left shoulder .
Repeat the action on the opposite side, to make it one complete turn.
This movement is included in how to shrink the stomach and thighs in a short time.
4. Vertical leg crunches
Vertical leg crunches are similar to regular crunches in that they reduce the stomach.
However, this exercise movement to shrink your stomach requires you to keep your legs straight.
This movement makes the abdominal muscles work harder and increases the intensity of the exercise.
How to do it is as follows:
- Lie down with your hands behind your head.
- Put your legs straight up with your knees crossed .
- Flex abs to lift your head and shoulders off the floor.
- Lie back.
- Keep your legs extended in the air the whole time.
- Exhale as you flex them, inhale as you lie back down.
Do 1-3 sets of 12-16 repetitions for optimal results.
5. Exercise ball crunches
This exercise movement to shrink the stomach requires the stability of many muscles.
This movement requires a gym ball . How to do it as follows:
- Lie on the ball so that your lower back is supported and your feet are firmly planted on the ground.
- Place your hands in front of your chest or behind your head.
- Contract your abs and lift your body up and forward.
- Lower back.
- Keep the ball steady during each crunch.
- Exhale as you do crunches, inhale as you lower your back.
Do 1-3 sets of 12-16 repetitions for this crunch .
6. The Stomach Vacuum
This stomach vacuum exercise places more emphasis on breathing technique than increasing heart rate.
This is an exercise technique to shrink the stomach to get rid of fat by training the muscles and improving posture .
To perform a abdominal vacuum, try standing straight on the floor, and placing your hands on your hips.
Then, expel all the air out, as much as you can.
If properly done, you should not feel any air in your lungs .
Then, expand your chest, and take in as much air as possible by contracting your stomach as small as possible, and holding it.
Try holding it for 20 seconds (or more) for a beginner, and then release. Repeat 10 times for one set.
This movement can also be done in a position like all fours .
Unlike planks , in this yoga movement or exercise to shrink your stomach, you will be challenged to support your body weight with only two points, namely your feet and elbows.
This movement will make your core muscles work harder and you will become more stable.
Of course, this movement will also strengthen the abdominal muscles and back muscles to maintain spinal strength when we start lifting the hips.
Here's how to do a side plank :
- Start from one side of our body.
- Position your elbows directly under your shoulders and arms perpendicular to your body.
- Straighten your legs and bring them together.
- Contract the abdominal muscles by lifting the hips that are still attached to the floor until the body is completely lifted and straight from the shoulders to the feet.
- Hold the position holding the hips above for 30-45 seconds. Then lower again, and repeat several times.
Repeat on the opposite side for balance.
8. Boat Pose
This exercise to shrink the stomach is very useful in strengthening the stomach, especially the lower part.
Don't give up easily if you try it for the first time and feel your stomach ache .
Gymnastics that is done to shrink the stomach will not be in vain. Here's how:
- Sit up straight with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor.
- Then lean back while balancing the position of the sitting bones and lifting your feet straight from the floor.
- Extend your arms straight ahead, palms up, and feet up as shown. This movement makes the body look like the letter V.
Hold this pose for 30 seconds, then sit up straight again.
9. Lift Legs While Lying Down
This exercise to shrink the stomach can be done while lying on your back on the bed.
Lifting legs while lying down is one of the most challenging exercises compared to other movements.
In this movement, you must be able to lift your leg without bending it. Abdominal muscle strength is very large in this movement.
How to do it? Here are the steps on how to shrink your stomach and thighs:
- Lie on your back on the mat with both hands on the right and left. Palms face the floor.
- Then open our fingers to the outside while lifting both feet up.
- Lift your legs until your body forms a 90 degree angle to the floor. When lifting your leg, don't let your knee bend.
- Hold this pose for a few seconds.
- Lower our feet slowly to the floor.
Repeat these 2-3 sets with repetitions of 10 times each set, yes.
10. Superwoman Pose
This movement is more fun and unique.
Like Superman flying, this method of tightening the stomach will be very effective not only for the lower abdominal muscles.
This movement to shrink the stomach is also beneficial for the hip muscles, thigh muscles and buttocks .
Here's how to do it:
- Lie face down on the mat with your arms straight above your head.
- Make sure the body is straight from toe to hand.
- Then lift our arms and legs together, as if flying.
- Hold this pose for 5 seconds. Take care of your hands and feet so you don't get off.
Do 2 sets with 10 repetitions for each set.
11. Bicycle Crunch
This movement is quite challenging, but can make the abdominal muscles stronger and flatter.
This movement is similar to a person riding a bicycle who needs to pedal with the right and left feet.
The difference is, this exercise to shrink your stomach is done while lying on your back and your feet in the air.
How to do it as follows:
- Lie on your back on the mat.
- Place your hands to support your head as shown above.
- The position of the head slightly curled forward, not sticking to the mattress. It's about 45 degrees off the floor.
- To position our feet, lift your feet high so that they form an angle of about 45 degrees from the floor.
- Turn your upper body to the right and left with your head following the direction.
- When we look to the right, your left leg is bent to attach to the elbow. Then straighten it again.
- Do it repeatedly alternately.
Repeat 2-3 of these sets. Each set consists of 10 repetitions, 5 times to the right and 5 times to the left.
12. Mountain Pose
The next yoga movement to shrink the stomach is the mountain pose. This movement is the ideal warm-up pose.
This movement improves blood circulation and activates the core and other peripheral areas.
Thus ensuring that your body is ready for the other poses that exist.
To try it, follow the following method:
- Stand with your feet flat, heels slightly apart, and big toes touching one another. Keep your spine straight with your hands by your sides and your palms facing your body.
- Stretch your hands forward and bring your palms together .
- Take a deep breath, stretch your spine. Raise your folded arms above your head, stretch them as much as you can.
- Try lifting your ankles and standing on your toes, with your eyes facing the ceiling.
- If you can't stand on your toes, keep your feet flat on the ground and your eyes up to the ceiling.
- Breathe normally and hold the pose for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Inhale deeply as you exhale, slowly relaxing and returning your feet to the floor.
Repeat 10 times, gradually increasing the count.
Relax for 10 seconds before you try the next rep.
13. Hip Lifts
The hip lift is one of the exercises to shrink your stomach that you can do at home.
Moms can do this exercise to shrink their stomach anywhere, such as in the living room or even in the bedroom.
The way to do it is to lie down on the floor. Here are the steps!
- Place your hands beside your body.
- Also place your soles of your feet down and your feet above your hips at 90 degrees.
- Lift your hips off the floor and apply pressure to your core muscles.
- Let your feet point toward the ceiling.
- Return to starting position.
Do 15 to 20 reps. This movement is ideal for getting a flat stomach.
14. Pike Stretch
This exercise to shrink your stomach is actually not too difficult when compared to other movements, Moms!
This exercise to shrink your stomach and thighs in 1 week can be done anywhere, you know.
Here are the steps:
- Lie straight on the floor with your legs extended above your hips .
- Pull your body up like you do during sit ups.
- Don't forget to make sure your hands point to your feet.
- Bring your arms back up and lower your feet to the floor.
- Rise back up with your hands pointing to your toes .
- Bring your arms back and lower your left leg to the floor.
Repeat 20 times to maximize the results of this exercise to shrink your stomach.
15. Sit Ups
Sit ups are one of the most effective and easy to do stomach shrinking exercise movements.
Since school, we have actually been taught to do this one sport.
Reporting from the Cleveland Clinic , this one exercise movement can strengthen and tone the rectus abdominis, transverse abdominis, and abdominal muscles.
To do this one exercise to shrink the stomach is also very easy. Here are the steps:
- Lie on your back on the floor.
- Bring your fingers and left behind the ears.
- Bend your knees slowly with your feet straight on the floor.
- Lift your shoulders and back up.
- Then lower again to the starting position.
- Make sure the point of the face is looking up at the ceiling, Moms!
- Exhale as the shoulders and shoulders are raised.
- Inhale when you want to return to the starting position.
Repeat 15 to 25 times to maximize the results of this exercise to shrink your stomach.
Those are some exercise movements to shrink your stomach that you can try at home.
Don't forget to combine it with the application of a healthy lifestyle and diet for maximum results, Moms!
Post a Comment